OEM Group Mission:
By acquiring branded “best-in-class” semiconductor capital equipment and intellectual property, and then offering it globally from a centralized source, OEM Group is dedicated to serving both traditional semiconductor fabs, as well as emerging technologies. We are a cost-effective single source for fully-integrated equipment solutions, world-class global service and specialized applications development.
With global headquarters in metro Phoenix, Ariz., and additional sites throughout the North America, Europe, Japan and Asia, OEM Group, Inc. is a semiconductor capital equipment manufacturer and innovator in new and remanufactured 75mm – 200mm tools and services.
We serve the LED, MEMS, Wireless, Power, Energy Harvesting, WLP, Data Storage and Logic markets.
Our proven manufacturing procedures deliver production performance and process expertise demanded by today’s most competitive fabs.
OEM Group Product Lines include:
- Tegal 900ACS-Series and 6500-Series (thin-film etch)
- AMAT P5000 (CVD & etch)
- Sputtered Films Endeavor (PVD)
- MRC Eclipse (PVD)
- AG Heatpulse (RTP)
- Varian Sunset (implant)
- Lam AutoEtch
- Cintillio Spray Ozone Tool, Spray Acid Tool and Spray Solvent Tool
- Semitool Scepter, Spin Rinse Dryer and Storm
OEM Group, Inc. also offers foundry services designed for piezoelectric AlN films and yield-optimization, as well as process and product development and demonstration.
- More than 250 employees in 10 countries
- Combined team of the brightest, most dedicated experts from each acquisition
- Manufacturing facilities:
- Arizona, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Shin Yokohama, Japan
- Hsin Chu, Taiwan
- Founded: 1999, privately held
- Chief Executive Officer: Wayne Jeveli